Churchs

more less
 
 
 
Parrish church of St. James
S. Giacomo - 39049 Val di Vizze/Pfitsch
The church was built between 1821 and 1824 under the supervision of Jakob Prantl. The frescoes were created by the local painter Josef Renzler in ...
» more information
...
The Holy Cross Parish in Wiesen
Prati/Wiesen - 39049 Prati/Wiesen
The fi rst written testimony of the Holy Cross Parish in Wiesen is dated 1337. The Church is said to have been reconsecrated in 1434. The frescoes on ...
» more information
...
The Church of St. Magdalene of the Capuchin
Frundsbergstraße - 39049 Vipiteno/Sterzing
The first stone was laid for this simple, typical construction of the Capuchin in 1636 and the Church was consecrated just one year later. The ...
» more information
...
Stilves/Stilfes Parish Church
Stilves/Stilfes - 39049 Stilves/Stilfes
The church is consecrated to St. Petrus and the earliest recorded mention of the building dates back to the start of the 13th century. The ceiling ...
» more information
...
Church of St. Valentine, Valgenauna/Valgenäun
Valgenauna/Valgenäun - 39049 Valgenauna/Valgenäun
A small late Gothic church dating from approximately 1.500. The church is constructed on a sunny, east-facing mountain slope between the villages of ...
» more information
...
The Parish of St. Nicholas in Caminata/Kemanten
Caminata/Kemanten - 39049 Caminata/Kemanten
The Church of St. Nicholas in Kematen was built despite the pronounced popular hostility between 1801 and 1807, integrating parts of a neogothic ...
» more information
...
«123» 15 items on 3 pages, displayed items 1-6
 
 
No actual Slopes and cable car presentation
Route planner
Departure:
Arrival:
Stadtplatz 3, 39049 Sterzing, Italy
Calculate your route