Museum & exhibitions

more less
 
 
 
Multscher and City Museum Sterzing
Via della Commenda 11 - 39049 Vipiteno/Sterzing
The Multscher and the City Museum are situated on the first floor in the ancient raised hide of the Order of the Teutonic near the Parrish Church. ...
» more information
...
The Church of St. Elisabeth at the Palace of the Teutonic Order
Via della Commenda/Deutschhausstraße - 39049 Vipiteno/Sterzing
The octagonal construction was built according to a project by Giuseppe Delai between 1729 and 1733, on the site of an older chapel. Matthäus Günther ...
» more information
...
The Church of St. Magdalene of the Capuchin
Frundsbergstraße - 39049 Vipiteno/Sterzing
The first stone was laid for this simple, typical construction of the Capuchin in 1636 and the Church was consecrated just one year later. The ...
» more information
...
St. John the Baptist church in Flains
Flaines/Flains - 39049 Flaines/Flains
This Church was cited as early as 1298; today's building, however was built at the beginning of the XVI century. The rich and original reticular ...
» more information
...
The Holy Cross Parish in Wiesen
Prati/Wiesen - 39049 Prati/Wiesen
The fi rst written testimony of the Holy Cross Parish in Wiesen is dated 1337. The Church is said to have been reconsecrated in 1434. The frescoes on ...
» more information
...
The Church of St. Margaret
Margarethenstraße - 39049 Vipiteno/Sterzing
The Church was built between 1678 and 1680 in early baroque style, according to the design of Peter Delai. The bell tower, however, dates from a ...
» more information
...
«1234» 19 items on 4 pages, displayed items 1-6
 
 
No actual Slopes and cable car presentation
Route planner
Departure:
Arrival:
Stadtplatz 3, 39049 Sterzing, Italy
Calculate your route